« Home | Opportunities » | Design World » | Wierd Homework » | The One-Day Paper » | Resonance » | More Marks » | It All Costs $$ » | Still Looking » | *Sproing* » | Getting Fed Up » 

6.03.2005 

Work Hours

Wow... from no work to lots all in a couple of days.

I'm sure most of you know by now that I got another job, working in the bookstore on campus. My job isn't all *that* exciting -- mostly just scanning and cleaning up documents to go into the coursepacks, but hey! It's a job. And it's also union, so it pays quite well. And I start training at 9am on Monday morning. I also work all day Saturday and Sunday (some 17 hours over 2 days), and am scheduled for all day next Friday. I probably will also train for the new job on Wednesday, so things will be busy.

I also am finishing up the last bits of that website I wrote about recently, and have two quizzes next week on Buddhism.

So busy, yes. But it's all good....


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads