« Home | Still Looking » | *Sproing* » | Getting Fed Up » | *Dances a Jig* » | New Look » | More work... » | Scheduling Nightmare » | What a Day » | It flies! » | More hours » 

5.04.2005 

It All Costs $$

Today's big event was an excursion out to the campus bookstore, where I was separated from just over 100 of my hard earned dollars. None of the books I bought were particularly expensive, but there were four of them, only one of which was available used. But they are all required books for my two courses that start in May. I guess I shouldn't be complaining, as when I was in Computer Science, I'd be paying $100-$150 per course. It's surprising how quickly what used to seem like a bargain turns into looking pricey. But my money has departed from me, and I'm officially ready for the next semester... only a week to go. Scary.

On a side note, got my first set of marks in for the Winter session... "A" in CPSC, which is about what I expected, though I was a bit nervous. Still waiting on the other two.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads