« Home | New Look » | More work... » | Scheduling Nightmare » | What a Day » | It flies! » | More hours » | Pretty Picture » | Dumb Project » | It's a Waiting Game » | mmmm.... chocolate » 

4.25.2005 

*Dances a Jig*

... except I don't know how to do a jig. On TV, it always just looks like a lot of jumping and bouncing around. Regardless, I *feel* like doing a jig or something, because my exams (okay, singular: exam) are (is) over. And without any pulling of hair, etc. Actually, it was fairly straight-forward. The translation, which was the part I was most worried about, fell out relatively smoothly, and everything else was exactly what I expected.

Now, for the next few days, it's all about relaxation... and if anyone tries to ask me anything difficult, I have my response all planned out...

Depending on the question, either "Non sequitor" (It doesn't follow) or "Non sequor" (I don't follow) ... probably the latter.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads