« Home | Scheduling Nightmare » | What a Day » | It flies! » | More hours » | Pretty Picture » | Dumb Project » | It's a Waiting Game » | mmmm.... chocolate » | Update on Program Change » | I win! » 

4.20.2005 

More work...

Still haven't heard anything from the apartment people yet about when the carpet will be replaced... *sigh*. Why do I get the feeling this might take a while? On the plus side, I have picked up another shift at work... May 6, for 8-ish hours. At least I'm starting to get some hours; it definately helps the whole bill-payment-thing.

Hm... time for a lunch break, then maybe more Latin studying. Should be back in my apartment to stay tonight... barring unforseen circumstances, of course.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads