« Home | Update on Program Change » | I win! » | I'm Singin' in the.... » | Religious Studies it is... » | News Update » | Dryyyyyyyyyyy » | From the NY Post... » | A (Well Deserved?) Break » | job! work! training! (etc.) » | Sales are great » 

3.13.2005 

mmmm.... chocolate

I just made brownies... mmmm... Yes, I'm avoiding studying for my CompSci exam tomorrow... but really, how can you study for a programming exam? I'm sure I'll figure something out.

As I think I've now told all of you, my other job interview (for a p/t web design job) went, I think, really well. I really, really, really, really, really (etc.) hope I get the job, because it sounds so perfect for me. It's one of those things where I almost think it sounds too good to be true, but I know that it's not. So here's hoping.

In other job related news, I have a shift this Thursday... starting at 7:30 AM ... yuck! I am most definately NOT looking forward to that. At all. In fact, my looking-forward-to threshold is in the negative territory.

Other than that, this week I am going to start working on my religious studies term paper. First up is doing the research, and this week, my goal is to get the research done for the questions "why does Origen think it is important for the soul to have self-knowledge?" and "according to Origen, is the soul corporeal or incorporeal?" These are probably two of the easiest questions to answer, so it'll be a nice way to ease myself into it.

The rest of the week will consist of the usual assortment of Latin quizzes (only one this week, I think), and maybe going to an NLL (National Lacrosse League) game on Friday. And a week from then, it's Easter time already ... oy. Time is going by way too fast.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads