« Home | (Yet) Another Design » | How different » | One down... » | Job! » | Funny... » | "Midterm" marks » | Another design » | Cautious Optimism » | Reality Check » | Hm... maybe? » 

2.15.2005 

Sales are great

So I didn't want to bother coming home between classes yesterday (I had gone to the library and there was only about an hour left before my class), and wandered around campus, past the campus bookstore. Apparently there was a clearance sale going on, and I managed to pick up some pretty good deals.

» A book on Greek Philosophy, which will be really useful for my religious studies stuff. 75% off of $21.
» Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. $4.00 down from $17.50.
» Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. $3.00 down from $10.99.

Not bad, eh? Now, let's just hope that the rumors of an NHL season are true (hey, they both are accepting a salary cap, and the difference is just the amount of which), and we'll be all set!

Oh, and in case any of you haven't heard, I finally heard back from work. They wanted me to come in Thursday for training... which is exactly when I'm in class. Something about needing there to not be classes in the rooms so they can train me in them... we'll see. At least I heard from them.

...the first step to working a job is having the employers acknowledge you are, indeed, hired.

Post a Comment

About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads