« Home | Reality Check » | Hm... maybe? » | looking, looking... » | So much for optimism » | Reason for optimism? » | Just when things were bleak... » | say wha? » | Another design » | Web Design Mockups x4 » | School Days, School Days... » 

2.01.2005 

Cautious Optimism

-- Final Score --
Interview: 0
Me: 1

So the interview went well -- quite well, in fact. One of the ladies that was interviewing me told me afterwards that I "interview very well" and that I seemed "relaxed" and "enthusiastic about what I do/had done".

All told, the interview took only about 15-20 minutes. There were 3 interviewers (two women and one man), and they collectively asked me a bunch (but not a whole lot) of questions. The questions were mostly about my background, why I'd be a good fit for the position, what causes me stress in the workplace (people that don't do their jobs!), how I've handled such situations in the past, etc. Pretty commonplace stuff. There was a couple of questions about what kinds of technology I have experience with, but that was to be expected, given that it's a tech position.

Anyway, the interview, I think, went well. Apparently, it must have gone at least somewhat well, because I got a call this afternoon asking for my references. They will get in touch with my references, and I should hear back something from them this week; next week at the latest.

So the word for the day is "cautious optimism"... here's hoping.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads