« Home | say wha? » | Another design » | Web Design Mockups x4 » | School Days, School Days... » | Maverick's Profile » 

1.20.2005 

Just when things were bleak...

Job hunting is generally not all that great for the ego, particularly when you don't hear back from people on positions that you thought you were perfectly qualified for.

Sometimes, you just have to be patient.

Today, I got an email from one of the positions I applied for -- the classroom support position, which is a tech position, and is relatively (ie. quite good for a student!) well paying. They're still considering me for the position, and just want to clarify that, while I'm a student, I'd be able to work when they'd need me. So... I'll have to respond to that, that's for sure!

"More news as it happens"


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads