« Home | Hm... maybe? » | looking, looking... » | So much for optimism » | Reason for optimism? » | Just when things were bleak... » | say wha? » | Another design » | Web Design Mockups x4 » | School Days, School Days... » | Maverick's Profile » 

1.31.2005 

Reality Check

It hits you once you have your first midterm (or test/quiz of value >= 20%). The semester is a quarter over, January '05 is history, and time is, once again, flying.

Fortunately, my first "midterm" (technically, it's a 20% quiz, but since we don't have a real midterm, and only 3 of these quizzes, it's as close as I get) was fine. I was a bit worried, since that was the computer science class that I didn't actually have all the prereq knowledge for... but I think it actually went alright. I was the first person done (as per usual) which is usually a good sign.

In other news, job interview tomorrow (yay! finally! and for a job that was one of the tops on my list!) at 10.30 am. I'm trying to be confident but not overly so... I still have to get the job. Something about not counting one's chickens before they are hatched? But it would be a very, very nice job, assuming it would all work out. Here's hoping.

Other than that, not much to report. School, home, homework, eat, sleep, etc. makes up the bulk of my days. Speaking of homework, eat, sleep, I'm thinking that all sounds like a wonderful idea. So homework, eat, sleep it is.

hey hope the job interview goes well.

Post a Comment

About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads