« Home | Job! » | Funny... » | "Midterm" marks » | Another design » | Cautious Optimism » | Reality Check » | Hm... maybe? » | looking, looking... » | So much for optimism » | Reason for optimism? » 

2.10.2005 

One down...

I have officially finished my first paper at this institution, and would like to reaffirm how much I prefer writing papers to writing exams. Even if I'm not so into the paper topic (like this paper I just wrote... it felt like pulling teeth, which is why it didn't get done until *gasp* the night before), they're just easier all the way around than formal exams. No studying, no panic attacks, etc, etc.

Anyways, so yes. Since my last post, basically all I've been doing is ... procrastinating on my paper ... working on my paper ... procrastinating on my paper ... writing my paper ... procra.... well, you get the idea. If any of you are somewhat interested in reading it, let me know. It's for my early Christianity course, so obviously it's about early Christianity (duh?). In particular, it's a discussion of the particular form of Christianity and Christian identity in the Didache. The Didache, for those of you who don't know, was written somewhere around 50-120 CE (ie. AD), which places it around the same time as the gospel of Mark and some of the letters of Paul, but probably a bit before the rest of the New Testament.

Nothing really else to report. I had three Latin quizzes in three days this week (well, technically I've only had two so far... one tomorrow, yet). My computer science course is boring and yes, that's an understatement. I still haven't heard anything about when I start work (if I haven't heard anything by the middle to end of next week, I'll email and ask). I have my Latin midterm next Friday, and then it's reading week, during which the plan is still for me to come home. I am planning on starting the research my term paper for my religious studies class, since I think I've actually picked an interesting topic.

Alrighty. A bit of Latin and then off to bed!


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads