« Home | job! work! training! (etc.) » | Sales are great » | (Yet) Another Design » | How different » | One down... » | Job! » | Funny... » | "Midterm" marks » | Another design » | Cautious Optimism » 

2.18.2005 

A (Well Deserved?) Break

Just wrote my last (first?) midterm; Latin. It was easy, in my opinion, and I was done in about 10 minutes. Then, I did it again, and got all the same things, so hopefully all is good. Rode my bike to school yesterday and today -- a bit chilly, and a bit strange to be on a bike again, but can't complain. At this very moment, I am looking up articles and journals for my religious studies paper, then it'll be time for supper before watching some v-ball this evening.

Oh, and there's a report that the NHL and the NHLPA will have a deal and the season will be uncancelled tomorrow... so hang on. It's gonna be a long weekend!


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads