« Home | News Update » | Dryyyyyyyyyyy » | From the NY Post... » | A (Well Deserved?) Break » | job! work! training! (etc.) » | Sales are great » | (Yet) Another Design » | How different » | One down... » | Job! » 

3.07.2005 

Religious Studies it is...

So I met with the undergraduate advisor for Religious Studies (who happens to be my religious studies prof) about my program, as I said I was going to in my last post. First of all, I got 100% on that outline I handed in... woohoo! Then, I talked with her for about 1/2 hour, and she and I are both convinced that a straight religious studies degree is definately the way to go for me, for a number of reasons. I won't list them all here, because I'm working on a deadline for assignment that's due tomorrow. Maybe after that.

Oh, and it looks like I might be working on the 18th... I have a lab during the day, but I'm 99% sure it's nothing I can't miss (I will double check with the prof first tho). I figure if I get this out of the way (it's a bit of training) then I can start working evenings and weekends. If I don't, then I wait. So assuming all is good with the prof, all should be "go" on the 18th. Is that when Mary's conference is, Mom? I can't remember...

Anyways. Assignmenting.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads