« Home | More hours » | Pretty Picture » | Dumb Project » | It's a Waiting Game » | mmmm.... chocolate » | Update on Program Change » | I win! » | I'm Singin' in the.... » | Religious Studies it is... » | News Update » 

4.12.2005 

It flies!

Well, maybe not literally, but my computer sure runs a whole lot faster these days. I got my RAM upgrade... I've now trippled my memory from a lowly 256 to 768MB. Doesn't seem to make that much of a difference on linux, but I booted into Windows just to see and it's "smokin'"! And why exactly did I boot into Windows, you might ask? Well, as a end-of-semester present to myself, I picked up a copy of Roller Coaster Tycoon at Winners. Actually, it's Roller Coaster Tycoon I and II, and all the expansion packs, and it was less than $15. Can't beat that.

Speaking of end of the semester, I can't believe it's basically here already. My Friday classes have been cancelled (the profs are too smart to try to hold class on the last day of classes!), and I may or may not have class on Thursday. That means that I have at least 3 classes left, and at most 4. Tomorrow involves handing in my Religious Studies term paper, reviewing Latin, and writing my last exam in my computer science class (exam, quiz, whatever you want to call it). My term paper is done, minus putting in and formatting all the footnotes and some last-minute editing, and I think it's pretty good. At the very least, I found it very interesting, both to research and to write. If any of you want to read it, let me know, and I will email you a copy to read (since it looks like I will not be coming back down until probably May some time).

Well, finishing touches on that paper, and then study for my CS test tomorrow. I found a good website that goes over everything in detail, and explains it all very well, so I think I'll peruse that for a while.

... 2 days and counting ...


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads