« Home | Dumb Project » | It's a Waiting Game » | mmmm.... chocolate » | Update on Program Change » | I win! » | I'm Singin' in the.... » | Religious Studies it is... » | News Update » | Dryyyyyyyyyyy » | From the NY Post... » 

3.29.2005 

Pretty Picture

Well, it's been a while since I posted, but given that I was back home over the weekend, I think it's understandable, if not acceptable.

Remember that assignment I was working on for ever and ever and it just wouldn't seem to work, until I finally got it to work at the last minute? I got it back, and got 100%... but I'm still not convinced that all the frustration was totally worth it.

Now, it's on to my last programming assignment -- probably the last one ever -- which is the project I was mentioning before. And it works relatively well, so far! A week to go, and I've just about got it done. It draws pretty pictures (okay just lines) on a monitor, in different colors at different distances, all dependant on button pushes. Now, all that's left is to make it change colors automatically in a "color sweep" pattern, and then write up the documentation. Even with some papers, etc. also due this week, I think I should be able to get it done in time for the "hand-in-early-bonus". That's what I'm shooting for, at least.

In other news, I have another shift at work... in May. Which is a long time from now. But I guess I'll just keep hoiping that something will open up.

Alright, back to my programming. So far, so good....


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads