« Home | mmmm.... chocolate » | Update on Program Change » | I win! » | I'm Singin' in the.... » | Religious Studies it is... » | News Update » | Dryyyyyyyyyyy » | From the NY Post... » | A (Well Deserved?) Break » | job! work! training! (etc.) » 

3.21.2005 

It's a Waiting Game

How is it that Easter is this week? Easter doesn't belong one week after St. Patrick's day... it belongs smack dab in the middle of exams where it provides a nice break from studying. Now, it's just smack dab in the middle of when all my papers and projects are starting to be due. Oh well.

Still no word on my new (web design) job, but they did say I'd hear Tuesday or Wednesday, so I guess I just have to wait 48 hours or so.

Other than that, I've ventured into the world of eBay and have *finally* bought myself another stick of memory for my computer. I bought this computer with the intention of upgrading the RAM right away. Now -- what, 3 years later? -- I've finally got around to purchasing the upgrade. It should be here end of the week, or early next week at the latest (hard to say with the holiday in the middle). I did get a good deal on it, though... about $60 rather than $160. And the seller is reputable, so it's all good. I'm also deliberating getting a laptop. I will seriously look into it if I get this other job, because it would be extremely convenient to not have to run back home every time I wanted to do some work (either work-work or homework). If the job pays well enough, I'm thinking I might see if I can't get a Mac -- depending on the deal, it'd be really nice to get a PowerBook, but that depends what I can find, and for how much. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Nothing much else to report. Started doing research for my term paper, which I think I will have more than enough information for. Again. *Sigh*. And I need to start my computer science project, but it's another project where I'm not sure quite *how* to start. I will be very, very glad when that class is over. Hm... I think we get our quizzes from that class back tonight, too. Have to see how that went -- I think I did well, but am a bit nervous, since it was really long, and kind of a strange test. At least the last bit of material we're doing (and therefore the last quiz) will be straight-forward (all stuff I did in high school physics, which was actually quite interesting). It's just this darn project that's got me worried. I'm going to start in earnest on it tomorrow.

Okay, well, back to Latin, and I'll try to not be waiting for the phone to ring *too* much.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads