« Home | It's a Waiting Game » | mmmm.... chocolate » | Update on Program Change » | I win! » | I'm Singin' in the.... » | Religious Studies it is... » | News Update » | Dryyyyyyyyyyy » | From the NY Post... » | A (Well Deserved?) Break » 

3.22.2005 

Dumb Project

So remember that Computer Science project I was mentioning last time? Well, before class yesterday, a couple of us were talking about it, and the prof comes in and hears what we're saying, and says "Yeah, but that's exactly how I don't want you to do it!". I say "Well, that's how our TA has been telling us to do it all along." To which the prof says "Hm... I guess I'd better talk with him."

It's a good thing we were talking about it and he happened to overhear -- otherwise, we would all have started doing this project the exact opposite way of how we were supposed to. *Sigh* I didn't like that TA much to begin with, and this certainly isn't going to change my mind.

In the same vein, I got my quiz back from that class, and did about as well as I had expected (85%, which is a bit lower than normal, but I'm not concerned). I made some really dumb mistakes which cost me 4 or 5% more, but when it's only worth 20% of my overall grade, all that means is that I would have lost 1 less percent overall. Whoop-dee-do. The last quiz is going to be a piece of cake, because the material is all repeated from high school physics, and this project looks to be not *too* bad. But we'll see...

Back to my religious studies research...


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads