« Home | What a Day » | It flies! » | More hours » | Pretty Picture » | Dumb Project » | It's a Waiting Game » | mmmm.... chocolate » | Update on Program Change » | I win! » | I'm Singin' in the.... » 

4.18.2005 

Scheduling Nightmare

Word to the wise: don't try to do an after-degree in a department that is relatively small, and only offers one section of a given course in a year -- if that often.

How does it work that no matter what you're trying to take, it's always scheduled at the same time as something else you were going to take? Case in point: next year, I either take Greek (which I need, to get into grad school), or I take the research courses (which I should take this coming year, so that I can get an honors degree, which also is used for grad school admission). Not that I'll decide that now... I am going to wait until I'm actually admitted (ie. until my transcript gets here, in like June), and then it's off to meet with the undergrad advisor. Again. *Sigh*. They just can't make it easy.

In other news, I have another shift at work in May (the 18th). Only 4 hours, but every bit helps. Still waiting to hear on that other job I applied for, but nothing yet. Okay, I'm going to do some Latin....


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads