« Home | Getting Fed Up » | *Dances a Jig* » | New Look » | More work... » | Scheduling Nightmare » | What a Day » | It flies! » | More hours » | Pretty Picture » | Dumb Project » 

4.28.2005 

*Sproing*

Bouncy carpet! The new carpet is all in now, tho everything is still everywhere -- J and I are going to move the stuff either this evening or tomorrow. So I *finally* have had some time truly off, without having to worry about exams, carpets, or any other such. Well, except for one minor thing ... *sigh* Humidity and photos isn't a good thing. I had a stack of about 100 pictures -- including some of my favorites -- that because of the humidity got all stuck together. I was able to steam most of them apart (electric kettle to the rescue!), but some of them didn't make out so well. In fact, most of the pictures have some minor damage on them, though not all that noticable unless you are looking for it. So my new carpet is now covered in photos which are drying out. What a mess. If any of the really good ones are ruined, at least I have the negatives, but we'll see. I think the good ones are still okay. Before that, though, I actually took some time to relax ... found some paints and painted myself a picture. I actually quite like how it turned out. Other than that, not much to report.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads