« Home | *Dances a Jig* » | New Look » | More work... » | Scheduling Nightmare » | What a Day » | It flies! » | More hours » | Pretty Picture » | Dumb Project » | It's a Waiting Game » 

4.26.2005 

Getting Fed Up

I am getting extraordinarly fed up with the entire system here where I'm living. If you'll recall, way back when this whole mess started, they told me that they would work with me to find a time for the carpet replacement that would work for me. Fast forward to this past weekend, when I received a note slid under my door saying that the contractor would measure on Friday (I got this either late Saturday or maybe even Sunday) for the replacement which would be done by this Wednesday. No contractor had come on Friday, however, so I wasn't sure what was going on -- at the very least, I figured they were a couple of days behind. Since the office is closed over the weekends, I had to wait until this week to find out what was going on. With my exam yesterday, I spent my time studying and didn't get in touch with the office; I figured I'd wait until today (Tuesday) to figure out what's going on. Fast forward again to this morning when I was awakened (again!) by a knock at the door. The contractor, wanting to measure. *Grumble* Keep in mind I still had not heard a word from anyone about what was going on, or when, and certainly had not been consulted on finding a time that would work for me. As the contractor was leaving he said, "Okay, well we'll see you tomorrow." I managed to recover from my shock quickly enough to call out after him, "When?" "Sometime in the afternoon, probably." So apparently, the carpet replacement is happening tomorrow... at least, that's what the contractor told me. Someone want to let me know why I haven't heard anything from the people who run this joint?!? It's just a good thing that I don't have an exam on Wed, and that I'm not working.

What a headache. Going to take some ibuprofen now...


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads