« Home | More Marks » | It All Costs $$ » | Still Looking » | *Sproing* » | Getting Fed Up » | *Dances a Jig* » | New Look » | More work... » | Scheduling Nightmare » | What a Day » 

5.20.2005 

Resonance

As I sit, there's a slight breeze rustling through the leaves of the trees on its way in through my window. The sky is barely light, the street lights have just come on, and yet I can still hear birds conversing with one another. I've just lit my three triangular oil candles, which are sitting on top of a mirror that reflects the light back up through glass and oil. At the moment, I'm listening the sweeping melodic theme of Smetana's Moldau, and next on my playlist will be the cheerful melody of La Primavera, Allegro from Le Quattro Stagioni -- Spring, from Vivaldi's The Four Seasons. Right now, though, I'm just enjoying the resonance of the Vltava's moody waters.

So that's my evening, how about yours?


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads