« Home | It All Costs $$ » | Still Looking » | *Sproing* » | Getting Fed Up » | *Dances a Jig* » | New Look » | More work... » | Scheduling Nightmare » | What a Day » | It flies! » 

5.08.2005 

More Marks

The rest of my marks are in, and I got an A+ in Latin and an A+ in my religious studies course. Other than that, not much to report. Worked on Friday and will work again on Tuesday (but Tuesday is only about three hours worth). I also have been invited to attend a conference (held at the University here) on Second Temple Judaism. It's a two day conference; unfortunately, because of my class schedule, I will only be able to attend one day. I'm going to attend the one day that I can though; it's never too early to start getting into the conference scene for your field of choice. In exchange for attending, I may be asked to help with set-up, etc. (rather than pay the registration fee). Definately a good opportunity, I think, and it sounds interesting, too.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads