« Home | Resonance » | More Marks » | It All Costs $$ » | Still Looking » | *Sproing* » | Getting Fed Up » | *Dances a Jig* » | New Look » | More work... » | Scheduling Nightmare » 

5.25.2005 

The One-Day Paper

Well, it's time for my first paper of the Spring semester (that's like Summer Session I for you Lethbridge folk). And I have a grand total of one day in which to do it. Well, technically it was more like a day and a half, since I got it yesterday morning. But given that I was in class all afternoon, and in the evening, *had* to take an hour out to watch American Idol (Go Bo!), I've been left with basically one day to write it. Fortunately it's only three or four pages long; in about an hour, I've been able to collect all my thoughts / research and have written about one third to a half of it. So I should be done in plenty of time, and still have time to watch Idol tonight (Go Bo!). The paper itself is on Charles Leland's 1899 study of Italian witchcraft, entitled Aradia, or the Gospel of the Witches. I, of course, decided to do what is probably supposed to be the more difficult question of the three from which we had to choose. It actually is quite interesting, but rather than talking about it here, I'd probably be better served to actually just write it in the paper. Maybe tomorrow when I'm done, I'll put more details. I also have another quiz tomorrow (had one yesterday, too), so it's going to be a busy day. So time to get back to it.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads