« Home | Now *THIS* is Interesting » | Exam Sched: Yuck! » | Who Woulda Thought? » | Got Bit by the PBk Power Bug » | Hodge-Podge » | I saw "it" this morning » | Go Flames Go » | Back to Square One » | Class Ratings » | Testing, one... two... testing... » 

11.17.2005 

Colored Bubbles (I'm Back!)

I'm still alive.

And I'm actually quite amazed by that fact.

This past week was a mess of midterms, tests, and other nastinesses, most of which are behind me for now. Just once quiz tomorrow, and that's it -- and I can't prepare for it.

Anyways, I don't really have much to report, so I will leave you with a link to the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. Seriously. Check it out. Read all the pages (yes, all 11)... it's a really interesting read.


The 11-Year Quest to Create Disappearing Colored Bubbles
Chemical burns, ruined clothes, 11 years, half a million dollars—it's not easy to improve the world's most popular toy. Yet the success of one inventor's quest to dye a simple soap bubble may change the way the world uses color

Read the rest at Popular Science


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads