« Home | Back to Square One » | Class Ratings » | Testing, one... two... testing... » | And.... we're back! » | Update » | Ack! » | Woohoo! » | What Book Are You? » | Marks and more » | Latin Practice » 

9.17.2005 

Go Flames Go

Tickets went on sale, so I purchased J's birthday present early (well, okay, I admit. It's a present to me, too. And yes, she already knows about it, so I'm not ruining any surprise). Two tickets to see the Flames play the Avalanche on Nov. 12th. Yes, I know it's the long weekend, and going to the game means I won't be going home. I actually wanted to get seats to the game on the 5th, but the "cheap seats" seemed to be sold out, so the game on the 12th was the next best thing. Given that it's a long weekend also gives me time to do homework, even with going to the game.

So anyways... I got tickets to a Flames game, and that is a Good Thing.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads