« Home | Testing, one... two... testing... » | And.... we're back! » | Update » | Ack! » | Woohoo! » | What Book Are You? » | Marks and more » | Latin Practice » | I hadn't realized! » | Goodbye, Tigger. Goodbye, Piglet. » 

9.15.2005 

Class Ratings

Just a quick note to give my impressions on my classes, after (just about) a full week...

Greek I: 3/5, if only because so far, it's entirely boring, and entirely a review
Latin III: 3.5 / 5, for the reason that my Latin vocabulary seems to have vanished
Adv Origins of Christianity: 5/5, a seminar-style discussion based class. It's gonna be good
East Asian Religious Traditions (Daoism): 4/5, so far so good. Not as good as the other, but good.
Ancient Civilization: 2/5 but this may go up when we actually start *doing* something in class!

More on each of these later, but I have lots of Latin vocab to learn. And lots of other readings, as well.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads