« Home | I hadn't realized! » | Goodbye, Tigger. Goodbye, Piglet. » | The Day God Came on the Radio » | I'm not a Movie Reviewer » | Course Update » | Two New Things » | Apartment Pics » | Snapshots of Wetness » | The World's Best Drink » | Out of Customs. » 

6.28.2005 

Latin Practice

As I will be taking more Latin in September, I need to start reading some Latin again, so as to remind myself of alllll that stuff I learned last Fall and Winter. But I don't really want to struggle through Cicero or Caesar on my own, so I decided to read something a little lighter.

Enter "Winnie ille Pu".

That's right, Winnie the Pooh in Latin. It's gonna be great. I found an online version of the text, but here's an image from the print version (click to enlarge):


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads