« Home | Snapshots of Wetness » | The World's Best Drink » | Out of Customs. » | Out of Customs? » | Bits and Pieces » | Laptop is... » | Digital Imagery » | Woohoo » | I need more words for... » | On the DaVinci Code » 

6.19.2005 

Apartment Pics

J and I signed the lease this afternoon. It's such a good deal, and such a great townhouse. Here are some pictures that the landlady sent us.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v301/maverickstruth/apartment/

Click on each photo for an enlargement. Of note, the size of the room seen in the picture with the dining table, fireplace and balcony is about twice as large (it has a lot of open area to the right of the shot).

Hm... I don't know if that makes sense. Let me try to explain with some layout diagrams...

Symbols: D=door; SU=stairs up; SL=stairs landing; SD= stairs down; C=closet; W=window; F=fireplace; LR = laundry room; BR = bathroom; | and - = walls


Ground level:

----------
| SUSLSU |
| SU SU |
| SU SU |
| SU C|
| C|
--DDDD----

Main living level (one above ground)

------------------------
| SDSLSU| L | |
| SD SU| D kitchen |
| SD SU| | |
| SD SU|----| |
| |
| |
| | |
| |
| F|
| FF|
--WWWW---------DDDDD----
|balc.|
-------

Bedroom level (2 above ground)
I'm not 100% sure about the layout on this one.

------------------------
| SDSLSU| BR |CCCCCCCCC|
| SD SU| | |
| SD SU|C | bdrm |
| SU|--D-| #2 |
|C D |
|---D--------|--WWWWW--|
|C D |
|C |---------|
|C bedroom |
|C #1 |
|C |
------WWWW----


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads