« Home | On the DaVinci Code » | Huh » | Work Hours » | Opportunities » | Design World » | Wierd Homework » | The One-Day Paper » | Resonance » | More Marks » | It All Costs $$ » 

6.12.2005 

I need more words for...

"discusses"

I'm writing a book review for my take-home exam, and so far, it seems like every sentence, I have the author "discussing" something or other. Time to pull out the good old thesaurus... or in this case, go to thesaurus.com

As a side note, while I was procrastinating this morning, I added a "progress bar" to the left hand side of the blog. The idea is to keep track of how far along I am on my projects, so as to (perhaps) keep myself honest, as well as give me incentive to update the blog more often. Here's hoping.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads