« Home | Out of Customs? » | Bits and Pieces » | Laptop is... » | Digital Imagery » | Woohoo » | I need more words for... » | On the DaVinci Code » | Huh » | Work Hours » | Opportunities » 

6.17.2005 

Out of Customs.

Canada Post agrees that at 11:25 last night, my laptop was released from customs. Now it's just got to get here.

There's a slight change to the "agenda" I posted yesterday; the app't we were supposed to go see this evening, we are now going to see tomorrow morning. Not a big deal. I think we may drive by it regardless.

By the way, in case you haven't heard, my transcript finally arrived up here, so now they're processing my documents to see if I can be admitted. In the next two weeks, hopefully, I should be admitted and be able to (finally!) register for courses. Theoretically.

Oh, and it looks like hockey might be "back" with a deal announced by the end of the month. Of course, we've all heard *that* before.

Anyways, my lunch break is nearly over, so I should head back to work. *yawn* long day.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads