« Home | Apartment Pics » | Snapshots of Wetness » | The World's Best Drink » | Out of Customs. » | Out of Customs? » | Bits and Pieces » | Laptop is... » | Digital Imagery » | Woohoo » | I need more words for... » 

6.20.2005 

Two New Things

A) Admitted to UofC (tentatively), which means I can register for courses now. I might go see the advisor tomorrow to get registered; it depends if our schedules work out.

B) I'm typing this message on my brand-new Apple G4 Powerbook. I am a happy person. It is in immaculate condition; you can't even tell that it's used. So yeah, I'm quite glad I bought it, though I am now kinda wondering if there's a point to my having both my desktop and my mac... Kev, you might yet get your wish. I'm not going to decide for a while yet, but I do like what I'm seeing so far. That and someone in the building has an open wireless connection, so I'm feeling truly portable... no wires (except the power cable to charge the battery). It's a very nice machine; I was worried / nervous a bit earlier today, before getting it, but having it in such good condition and... well, it's a PowerBook! makes me really happy with the purchase.

Anyways, I'm going to keep playing with my new tech-toy for a bit. Goodnight, blog-land.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads