« Home | Woohoo! » | What Book Are You? » | Marks and more » | Latin Practice » | I hadn't realized! » | Goodbye, Tigger. Goodbye, Piglet. » | The Day God Came on the Radio » | I'm not a Movie Reviewer » | Course Update » | Two New Things » 

7.14.2005 

Ack!

So ... I'm moving.

No really. I'm moving.

As in Saturday.

J calls and says "So, my dad got a truck."
"Good, when"

"Saturday"
"Uh.... okay....."

It's a good thing that I packed all last weekend and was basically ready to go "anytime". So yes. Saturday.

On the plus side, we have lots of help. J's roommates are all going to help, and she's got some people from the barn as well as some relatives on hand if need be. So that's covered. Utilities, etc. were all moved over when we took possession July 1. I've put in a request for the phone, internet, etc. to be moved over (we're keeping my number), but have yet to find out if they will be able to make the transition on such short notice. Basically, if you can't get a hold of me Saturday (or later) and need to, keep trying, because eventually, the phone will be at the right place. Until then J and I will both have our cell phones on and ready at all times, so if there's emergencies, just use those. For that matter, I'm not sure how much I will be around even on Friday, since we are going to spend most of the day moving boxes, etc. so that there's only the big stuff left for Saturday. Hopefully. So, as of tomorrow... if you need me, email me. Or call my cell. Tonight will be last minute (not quite frantic but close) packing of dishes and the like, and then "let the good times roll".

Oy.

It's gonna be a crazy weekend.

On a completely unrelated side-note, starting next Tuesday, I will be starting a 6 week course in the Western Martial Arts discipline of the German Long Sword (basically, a course in medieval swordsmanship). I'm looking forward to it; should be fun. But it also means you can't get a hold of me Tuesday nights, either! ;-)

Finally, I was able to register in another class for the winter semester. "Research Methodologies in Religious Studies". Sounds exciting, no?


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads