« Home | Latin Practice » | I hadn't realized! » | Goodbye, Tigger. Goodbye, Piglet. » | The Day God Came on the Radio » | I'm not a Movie Reviewer » | Course Update » | Two New Things » | Apartment Pics » | Snapshots of Wetness » | The World's Best Drink » 

7.08.2005 

Marks and more

Got my marks for the spring semester. A+ in Eastern Religions and A in Nature of Religion. Personally, I thought for sure it'd be the other way around. Keep in mind that an A in this department falls in the 90-95% range and an A+ in the 96-100% range. So even an A isn't too bad... but like I said, I thought for sure it'd be the other way around.

In related news, I've registered for another course for the coming year; this one in the Winter semester: "Introduction to Judaism". Now, this is only a placeholder course for now, in case I can't get into anything else. Just being able to register in it was a bit lucky, though. It has been full for weeks, but I checked one day and there was one seat available. Someone must have dropped the course, and I managed to catch that one spot. So things are *finally* coming together.

And finally, it's officially here. First day of the Calgary Stampede. <sarcasm> Yahoo </sarcasm>.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads