« Home | And.... we're back! » | Update » | Ack! » | Woohoo! » | What Book Are You? » | Marks and more » | Latin Practice » | I hadn't realized! » | Goodbye, Tigger. Goodbye, Piglet. » | The Day God Came on the Radio » 

9.09.2005 

Testing, one... two... testing...

*tap* *tap* *tap*

"Is this thing on?"

I am writing this from .... (drumroll please) ... my laptop. In the townhouse.

We have internet!

After dozens of phone calls and two visits from Telus technicians, things are now working. As it turns out, we were the recipients of a very strange problem. When the order was originally submitted to Telus, it had the wrong address on it. This was the problem whose resolution resulted in my first inaccurate "we're back" message. Anyways, somehow, this wrong address got stuck in Telus' system such that even after the address was corrected, the old (wrong) information was still hanging out in cyberspace somewhere. Only today, after two months of waiting, did Telus finally find out that this was the problem. But all is now resolved, and we are officially....


Back

On-

Line


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads