« Home | Who Woulda Thought? » | Got Bit by the PBk Power Bug » | Hodge-Podge » | I saw "it" this morning » | Go Flames Go » | Back to Square One » | Class Ratings » | Testing, one... two... testing... » | And.... we're back! » | Update » 

10.19.2005 

Exam Sched: Yuck!

I got my final exam schedule... the first two exams are fine, but the last one ... Well, here's my schedule:

  • Dec 12: Archaeology Exam
  • Dec 13: Latin Final
  • Dec 20: Greek Final
I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing... the exam on the 20th is at 8am. It means I have to get up early -- way too early -- but it means that we can come down for Christmas that same day, possibly. It would have been nicer to be done sooner, though!


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads