« Home | Got Bit by the PBk Power Bug » | Hodge-Podge » | I saw "it" this morning » | Go Flames Go » | Back to Square One » | Class Ratings » | Testing, one... two... testing... » | And.... we're back! » | Update » | Ack! » 

10.14.2005 

Who Woulda Thought?

Now this is something I would not have anticipated... CTV.ca is reporting a story with the headline "Old ideas up in smoke, pot might help the brain" The story says that the researchers believe marijuana may help with anxiety and depression, by helping the brain to grow.

Just wait until this argument is brought up to various law-makers... "We know we've been telling you that you need to spend more money on education, but we'd actually be happy if you'd legalize pot ... at least for medicinal and educational purposes!"

Yeah. That'll be the day.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads