« Home | And the semester begins... » | Zoolights! » | Square Peg, Meet Round Hole » | Christmas Came Early » | Once Upon a Time » | *ahem* » | Class Report Card » | Newly Computered In Calgary » | Computerless in Calgary » | Recipe Report #4b » 

2.07.2007 

Warning: Extreme Randomness

So anyways....

It's cold. Too cold. And snowy. The snow can leave, any time now. And the roads are icky. Made yesterday's trip to Costco interesting to say the least. Speaking of Costco, have I mentioned lately how much I love that Costco is 10 minutes away? I mean really... Triangle Buns at my disposal? It's like heaven.

Okay so maybe not so much. But Costco is supercool. Not to mention that on their website they have a sweet digital piano. Oh, and it's on a discount. If only I had money... and a place to put it. We have too much furniture. I'm sure I could find a place to put it. But hey, a girl can dream, can't she? I even went and looked at all the reviews, and it (apparently) has a beautiful action and feels "real", and sounds pretty good, too.

Oh well.

I should be reading Plato rather than dreaming about pianos anyways.

Brrr... I'm still cold.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads