« Home | Newly Computered In Calgary » | Computerless in Calgary » | Recipe Report #4b » | Great quote » | Recipe Report #3b & #4a » | Recipe Report #3a » | Recipe Report #2 » | Recipe Report #1 » | May Long Weekend » | Back in Action » 

9.19.2006 

Class Report Card

I typically do a class report card at the beginning of each semester, so this will be no exception.

Film and Religion (Watching Film Religiously): A
Notes: I actually already finished this class (it was a blockweek course, which means it was all over in the week before school actually started for the semester), and it was really very good. After the first class, I wasn't 100% sold on it, but over the course of the week it certainly grew on me, and ended up being probably one of my favorite classes all time. And of course, the instructor was fab.

Judaism: A-
Notes: This class seems really interesting, and the instructor is very engaging. Only reason this one gets an A- rather than an A is that he seems to get sidetracked -- not that he gets off topic, but he just talks a lot about things that, while interesting, put us quite far behind. Four classes in, and we're just about 2 classes behind already. On the plus side, I've already decided what I want to do my paper on, so it's just a matter of doing the research and stuff now.

Greek: A- / A
Notes: I can't decide whether this is an A- class or an A class. The fact that it's Greek makes me hesitant to put it as a fullfledged A (because I really didn't enjoy Greek last year), but at the same time, the instructor is making it hard to give the class anything less than an A. It seems as though a change in instructors might make a world of difference, so here's hoping. :-)

That's basically it... except for my honors thesis, which is essentially exactly the same as what I was doing throughout the summer. All in all, it looks like it might be a good semester.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads