« Home | Computerless in Calgary » | Recipe Report #4b » | Great quote » | Recipe Report #3b & #4a » | Recipe Report #3a » | Recipe Report #2 » | Recipe Report #1 » | May Long Weekend » | Back in Action » | Impermanence » 

9.14.2006 

Newly Computered In Calgary

Well, after confirming that the cost to repair my old laptop would surpass the price of a new one, I broke down and bought a new laptop today. I got news of a new scholarship, which I didn't expect, so that will help cover the cost. And hey, I got a free iPod out of the deal, so it's not all bad. I even got a discount on the system because I work at the bookstore, so anyways... I am newly computered, and now just need to decide what to do with the old one. I think I may try selling it on eBay for parts, but haven't fully decided yet. It's hard to decide to part with a machine that works great except for the fact that you can't charge the battery and it won't run off the AC. Then again, with all the problems I've had with my old machine, I've started to wonder if it's not been cursed. Maybe just getting the new machine is for the best ... or at least, it had better be. I've already spent the money.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads