« Home | Great quote » | Recipe Report #3b & #4a » | Recipe Report #3a » | Recipe Report #2 » | Recipe Report #1 » | May Long Weekend » | Back in Action » | Impermanence » | Conference Details and Exams » | Argh » 

6.23.2006 

Recipe Report #4b

Ah ha! Finally caught up. Without further ado, this weeks new recipes:

Chicken Quesadillas: your basic quesadilla, but low fat, and using chickpeas instead of a guacamole. Bake these babies in the oven for 10 minutes and you have a quick and easy meal. I think we'll also pair this with a Caesar side -- another new recipe.

Caesar: I'm always a little dubious of home-made Caesar dressings, but I'm not opposed to just giving this a try. Custom-built croutons are also on the plan for this side salad.

Chicken Catchatori: tomato-saucy chickeny goodness. Bake it together with some seasonings

Possibilities:
Perogies: home-made perogies with a tomatoe sauce over the top. J is thrilled that I will finally try perogies "her way", and I'm just hungry for perogies. This one is our first choice possibility since we need to find pasta shells to stuff the perogie mix into.

Pineapple chicken: a sweet-n-sour chicken dish with rice and loads of veggies. I will, again, probably pass on the pineapple. We may end up having this even if we do have the perogies, since we have the ingredients anyways.

Hm... looks like a chicken week to me. Oh well, last week was a pork week, so it's time for some new meat!

On a sidenote, if you want any of these recipes, let J or I know and I can email you one to try.

"This has been your weekly recipe report. We now return you to your regularly scheduled activities. Thank you, and have a good day."

ypg0cwpmp

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... Cash Advance loans

Post a Comment

About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads