« Home | del.icio.us » | Don't Second Guess » | Merry Christmas? » | Colored Bubbles (I'm Back!) » | Now *THIS* is Interesting » | Exam Sched: Yuck! » | Who Woulda Thought? » | Got Bit by the PBk Power Bug » | Hodge-Podge » | I saw "it" this morning » 

12.16.2005 

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like ...

I took a break from paper writing this morning, and decided to get some stuff together for the Christmas "shindig" (as Taybird called it) that we're having on Tuesday. Make some home-made cider, which makes everything just *smell* Christmas-y, and also baked something for our secret dessert. Nope, no hints here!

In other news...

It has been a while since I last posted, but in my defence, I've been actually quite busy. Doing finals, writing term papers, working, and who knows what else. I've written 2 of 3 finals already (the last one is on Tuesday), one paper is handed in (10 pages on Daoist cosomology) and am about half done my 20 page one that is due on Monday. I do, however, already have one mark back: an A in Latin, which is about what I figured, but I was still a tad nervous about. Not nearly so nervous as I am about Greek (on Tuesday), however. That will be likely quite nasty, as I haven't really done any in a couple of weeks. So as soon as I get about 5 more pages of this paper, it's time to start studying that one in earnest. Other than that, there really isn't much to report. I finished Christmas shopping earlier this last week, and now just have to wrap everything up... figuratively and literally.

Kev, when are you coming up? Check your email, darnit, and answer my questions! :D Just kidding... well, sorta.

Alright, paper land here I come.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads