« Home | Merry Christmas? » | Colored Bubbles (I'm Back!) » | Now *THIS* is Interesting » | Exam Sched: Yuck! » | Who Woulda Thought? » | Got Bit by the PBk Power Bug » | Hodge-Podge » | I saw "it" this morning » | Go Flames Go » | Back to Square One » 

11.24.2005 

Don't Second Guess

Note to self: when writing a midterm, don't second guess yourself.

Maybe this time, that "note to self" will stick. I've told myself that little tidbit who-knows-how-many times, and yet, what did I do in my midterm today, if it wasn't to second guess myself, and end up changing a right answer to a wrong one.

Fortunately, my self-second-guessing has cost me too badly yet; my Arky midterm was a 22/25 (a little low for what I wanted), my Early Christianity quiz was a 42/45 (a little better than I expected), and my Daoism was quite a pleasant surprise, coming in at a 31/30 (no typo there, I got more than 100%).

Next up, a presentation next week in my Early Christianity class (next Wednesday), and then it's on to final papers and final exams. December, here we come.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads