« Home | Injury Report » | The "S" Word » | "Wrapping" Up » | It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like ... » | del.icio.us » | Don't Second Guess » | Merry Christmas? » | Colored Bubbles (I'm Back!) » | Now *THIS* is Interesting » | Exam Sched: Yuck! » 

3.11.2006 

Suffice it to Say....

Well, suffice it to say, I'm no longer hobbled, nor am I in the first week of classes.

Yes, I realize it's been that long since I updated. I wish I could say that I was terribly busy every minute of every day, and so I have a justification for not updating, but... alas, 'twas not the case.

So what have I been up to, then, if not slaving away at all hours of the night and day?
Well, same as always, of course. Work, sleep, eat, school, sword-swinging, repeat. Not necessarily in that order.

This past week did feature a bit more excitement: went to the Flames game on Tuesday v. Nashville .... great seats, free (well, airmiles), right on the red line (and I do mean right on) at about the height we were at last time.  Now if only they had won....

Then yesterday, the religious studies undergraduate student club visited a Franciscan Monestary, and afterwards, we went to one of the prof's houses for food and hanging out. Good times were had by all.

And, I'll close off with the long-promised updated review of my classes (all are out of a possible 5-stars)

Death and Afterlife: *
Daoism: ***
Methodologies: ***
Latin: ****+1/2
Greek: ***


Oh, and just so y'all know, I am aware that it is no longer Christmas... I just haven't got around to changing the design yet.


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads