« Home | Suffice it to Say.... » | Injury Report » | The "S" Word » | "Wrapping" Up » | It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like ... » | del.icio.us » | Don't Second Guess » | Merry Christmas? » | Colored Bubbles (I'm Back!) » | Now *THIS* is Interesting » 

3.16.2006 

Dark and Moody

I like this new look, though I must admit I didn't create it ... But it's nicely understated, I think. I've also changed the sidebar a bit; the "About", "Last Posts" and "Archives" are the same as they were, but I've added some new sections as well.

"My Del.icio.us Tags" -- these are the categories of website that I've bookmarked using the social bookmarking website del.icio.us If you want to find out, say, what sites I've bookmarked that have to do with Latin, the Latin link would give you the list. The size and orange-ness of the link references how many sites I have bookmarked in a particular category (bigger and more orange means more sites bookmarked).

"Recent Bookmarks" -- the most recent 10 pages that I've bookmarked, for reference, later reading, or just because.

"Wishlist" -- this is the top items from the wishlist linked to by the TTIW button at the top of the page.

I'll also point out a new blog that I've started (no, not the one I mentioned a while ago -- that one is still in the works, but probably won't start until summer): http://www.3pointgame.blogspot.com ... Here's a snippet from the opening post:

The NHL has what can only be considered an odd way of assigning points for games... in some games, 3 points are distributed between the two teams. In other games, only 2 points are distributed. With the playoff races heating up, many people are wondering how those 3-point games are affecting the standings -- and more importantly, how it affects who is in and out of the playoffs.

Every day, I will post updated standings, showing how the standings would look if the points were distributed differently. I'll show the rankings sorted by points under the current system, and under two additional systems:


  • PTS - NO OTL: 2 points for a win (regulation, overtime or shootout), 0 points for a loss (regulation, overtime or shootout)
  • PTS - 3PTS: 3 points for a regulation win, 2 points for an overtime or shootout win, 1 point for an overtime or shootout loss, and 0 points for a regulation loss




Alright... back to the grind. But hey, two posts in a week! That's gotta be some sort of record, doesn't it?


About

  • My Wish List
  • My del.icio.us

My Del.icio.us Tags

Recently Bookmarked

Wish List

Google Ads